I was a little bored today so I decided to do this for a blog post.
Here are ten weird facts about my life. One of them is not true. Can you guess which one?
1. I’m almost 12 years younger than my youngest sibling.
2. I’ve only dated two people. The first was from junior year of high school through my first year of medical school. The second I started dating in grad school and ended up marrying.
3. I’m addicted to Samoa Girl Scout Cookies.
4. Growing up, we never owned a washer and dryer. My mom finally got her first set in her house this past year. (I personally have had one since I got my first place).
5. I had a rabbit named Thumper that lived in our basement (not in a cage). It was “potty trained” to go on paper and ate green beans.
6. I have a nephew that is 2.5 months younger than me.
7. My mom wanted me to have curly hair, so I used to sleep in pink sponge curlers every night when I was little.
8. I didn’t wear jeans until I was in the 6th grade.
9. I was valedictorian of my high school class. I have no copy of my speech and I have no recollection of anything that was in my speech. I’m guessing it wasn’t too motivational and may have rambled.
10. I’m allergic to peanuts.